Santa Mario Delivery

{[['']]}
Santa Mario Delivery, Santa Mario Delivery Games, Play Santa Mario Delivery Game




Really? What does it say? "Mario Games James is dating way out of his league." At least it doesn't say "Spoink is dating way out of his league." Mike, I'm sorry. What are you doing Saturday night? You want to play video games till we're nauseous? Sure, sure, but there is something that I should tell you before we hang out. What? I Mario Games I just became a level ogre slayer in Ogre Slayer. Oh! I pay liege to you, menace to the ogre world. Oh, yeah. Okay, Mario Games and Dawn are coming. This is my chance to show I'm cool with it, and I also invited Chastity because, well Mario Games If you don't, she'll kill you. Pretty much. I have no idea who she's bringing. I just hope he has manners. This party is supposed to be classy. [cell phone chimes] It's from my mom. Oh, my God. The Biggest Poser called. I have an audition this afternoon. Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! I know. Will you come with me? You make me feel so confident, and when I look into your eyes, I can see how goodlooking I am. Oh, of course I will. Wow, Mario Games, all our dreams really are coming true. This music is making me hot. Maybe they sell the CD. Hey. Curiosity killed the cat. Yeah. Well, better that than an STD. Seriously, how many girls have you slept with? Oh, let's see. Uh, ski trip, summer camp Mario Games Oh, babysitter. Carry the one. . Darn. I've only slept with . I'll have to catch up. You, cowboy. You're next. Giddyup. Hey, we need to talk. I need a favor. I haven't made Dawn break up with you. Favor granted. Look, I made plans with Dawn and my friend Michael. For the first time in my life, I'm doublebooked on a Saturday night. Having a girlfriend is so much more complicated than I thought. Would you please bring Michael as your date to Bianca's dinner party? Ugh, no.
Share this game :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Mario Games - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Mario